Only an hour flight from Bali, Komodo National Park is one of the most fascinating and strikingly beautiful regions of Indonesia. It is considered one of the worlds greatest natural treasures. This is a place of abundance, sheer beauty, and uplifting moments.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Geographic top 10 destination in the world.
Komodo National Park
Explore the vast Komodo National Park, which is the center of the Indonesian archipelago located between the islands of Flores and Sumbawa. A natural land of dragons, mountains and calm seas.
Marine and wildlife
Komodo is a region teeming with natural abundance. Be prepared to see mantas, Komodo dragons, turtles, dolphins, sharks, eagles, deers and more.
Explore fishing villages or trek one of the many deserted islands and get a birds eye view of one of the worlds greatest natural treasures.
Sunset with bats
A magical mystery. Kalong Island, as the locals call it, becomes a spectacle when the sun goes down. Thousands of bats leave the island flying high up into the skies creating a unique event for all ages. Aperitivo will be served.
Shut down all lights and watch one of the most magical night shows you will ever see. Wrap up in your blanket and sit back.
Discover beaches with white, black and even pink sands with the calmest waters ideal for swimming, snorkeling or a game of petanque.
Book 3 days 2 nights
of Komodo AdventureKomodo Voyages
- Boarding in Labuan Bajo Harbour
- Island hopping and snorkeling
- Pulau Pempe bat watching
- Dragon Spotting at Loh Buaya
- Wakeboarding / tow surfing
- Treasure hunt for kids
- Private sunset beach picnic at Nusa Wainatu
- Padar Island sunrise trek
- Pulau Tatawa snorkeling
- Sunset swim
- Taka Makasar manta spotting
- Secret Pink Beach
- Sand bank expedition
Day 5 and 6
- Gili Lawadarat sunrise, deer and eagle spotting
- Swimming with mantas, sharks and turtles
- Water activities, trekking, stargazing, and search for Splendour Island
- Disembarking in Labuan Bajo 3pm
- 3 days 2 nights voyage for Shared Voyage
- Minimum 3 days 2 nights for Private Charter
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in time starts from 8 am
- Night before check is optional on request
- Check out time up to 4 pm
- Departure Port : Labuan Bajo
- Ending Port: Labuan Bajo
- Komodo Airport / Labuan Bajo
- Departure Port is 5 minutes drive from airport
- 48h complementary reservation
- 50% deposit required to secure booking
Let us know what you need and we will get back to you in no-time.